A bespoke CMS is a great way to manage content for all sorts of publications. Content management systems have become particularly beneficial for web sites because they can offer easy management of many factors influencing page creation and deployment from a single application.
Our content management systems usually include all the features you would expect (or, we would expect) from an online CMS, such as:
- nested content (files and folders/subdirectories),
- automatic/dynamic front-end navigation,
- search-engine-optimisation (SEO) aware file structure (title, keywords, description, H1, body),
- WYSIWYG and raw HTML editing,
- date and time based publication,
- upload images and files, and
- search capability for users to search for content
Our speciality is bespoke software, making this a bespoke CMS, so features can be added or removed to fit your requirements. Some of the features we have been asked to create for some of our custom built CMS web site applications include:
- custom file attributes, extending functionality per file to include content specific to the client such as header, footer, RHS column, active ad zones and trigger phrases for advertising
- multilingual CMS, allowing the same page to be viewed in multiple languages,
- workflow functionality, allowing review and approval by other users before going live,
- multiple sites, manage content across any number of sites, create a new site in minutes,
- URL rewriting, enabling memorable and predictable web addresses for data driven content,
- hybrid CMS, using keywords, placeholders and custom markup tags to insert pre-built web parts such as advertisements, tag clouds and XML/RSS feeds
- site builder, creating static files from dynamic database content, and
- systems integration, connecting CMS software to internal or external systems such as ad management systems and customer relationship management (CRM) systems
At Pasilda, we program all of our bespoke CMS applications from the ground up with your specific requirements in mind. The possibilities for customisation are endless.
Feel free to ask
For more information about bespoke CMS please contact us.